Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ask her if she wants to stay all night

P/s: This is a very imaged-filled entry so its bound to lag.
So have patience to have it loaded! (Inserts big smiley)

This are the overdued photos on Friday.












My current favourite :)





Yes, And..... I'm lazy to blog out Friday's events :D
What I can say is, we mrted down to Bishan to submit the posters for GG Day.
Its so frigging last minute and when the fingers are pointing at you to do it, its really really sucks, badly. Fullstop.

***

Yesterday, ASG finally went out! I'm so happy, we're all happy.
Pf was late, and I had to rush cos I thought that I was late (But I wasn't).
Oh and I forgot to mention, we're going to Science Centre's Sakura to have our lunch buffet! Yes we've been planning it like since, forever.


HEY HO.


I saw this at her block's notice board HAHA SHOE THIEF!


I blocked out Yilian :O


Only Bestie and I wore skinnys on that day.




HI POINTY THANG.


:D

You still cant see us cos we're too small?!


HERE :D




And we finally reached Sakura :)






Clip your clips and they serve dem' up to you.




HAHAHAH OMG *DROOLS*


I have no idea who's hand is that.


Dory fish with veggies.


Mussels and clams!




Not forgetting about the sushi(es)!


Yilian and I.


Adeline and Grace.


Beef.


A variety of cakes!


Udon ramen.




Laksa.


HI.


The sataysssss!


Bestie wanna feed me, so sweet!


Zhilian, tskkkkk.


You need to eat fruits cos they give you dietary fibre! Makes you poo :D


Oh, this girl came and gave us 10 choco!


Another zhilian girl HAHA.




HELLO.


Group shot [:




LOVE MY FBESTIE!




I have a new boyfriend, he is called Ah Beng, whoever heard of Ah Meng?

After that we walked over to JEC to take our neoprints!
Our last neoprint taken was when we're Sec 2 or Sec 3? Effing long.




I LOVE THIS PICTURE BESTTTTT!

After that we mrted down to town, Bugis. Same old place eh?
After that many many things happened and I dont wanna elaborate.
Later if not *** come to my blog and start to read, after which he'll diam diam.
D:

HAHA BUT I REALLY HAD FUN THAT VERY NIGHT.
HB went home with me. HB kept pinching my cheeks and I did the same! Surprisingly when I kicked HB's butt HB didnt react, hahaha :D My goodgoodgood friend!

Okay I wanna end my entry with this,


BWHAHAHAHA GG :D Shytshytshyt your arses out!

Phew I'm finally done. So long since I did long entries.
:D
I'm so unhappy because tomorrow is Monday, Monday blues oh-so-saddening.
And I'm getting back my Os' Emaths and Chinese on Thurs? Yeah.
Do wish me luck, I really hope to at least clear one sub or more.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Okay bye!


Its just so sickening when other people ripped off part of your hard work and named it THEIRS. THEIRS not HALF MINE. Can someone enlighten me please? People get so so so much credit by doing things that arent theirs in the first place and yet they're happy when people say this to them, "Oh my this is a great transformation! And you've done it all by yourself? *Clap clap* You really deserved it ______." And you'll reply with a great rush of joy, "Oh yesyes this is MY OWN. Thankyou." Wouldnt you ever feel guilty about doing this? And when it sucks you'll blame it all on the original(s), "Oh this isnt mine, this is XXX's outcome. So ugly! I couldnt help it notice its ugliness."

I did so many fucking observations, studies and work and yet, all you did is just to COPY and RIP the bloody hell lot of it off. Well I suppose thats what you are good at. Well you ARE good at this anyway. All I want is for justice. Especially when someone actually changed you, you said thanks and behind my back, you actually go around telling people its your own. Well do you feel that your heartbeat is becoming faster and faster? Well you're guilty you bitch! If you dont know what guilty is then I really pity you. I abhor rippers and copycats. I'm never jealous of you, not even once cos this is MY OWN WORKPIECE. I know it myself and people have eyes to see who's fruit of labour is this. Go and think about it you bootlicker.

Period.

No comments: